Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Tongan Visit

In the holidays my first cousins came from overseas. I ran up to them like I was hugging a huge, fluffy teddy bear.

First the boys Taani and Ezra wanted to play “wii” and the girls went to the park and played with some other girls. Next my nana was going outside to go to the shops and we went with her.

Later on we went to the $2 shop and we were only allowed 1 thing. After that we all walked over to Mc D’s and the girls had ice-creams and the boys had frozen coke and frozen fanta.

Soon after we walked to the park to play and my nana walked back home with Mya, while all of us stayed at the park for 10 mins and then we went back home.

Finally we played a few more games of “wii” and my cousins went home. Eventually I went to bed and had a comfortable sleep.

By Nita

3 comments:

Angelica said...

What an amazing recount

Keep up the great work!

Angelica.....

Ms Tafira said...

That was good having someone visiting you Nita! You can also check what the year seven students from your school cooked at food tech some 2 weeks ago at Tamaki Intermediate.

Robertanna said...

Nita I Love your recount its really cool

GREAT WORK!!!!

Robertanna.....