Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All About Me

What I like to do is sometimes I draw flowers, because they bloom like my room. My favourite colour is blue because I like to look for clues. I like to watch movies. I like to have fun. I wish I was the number one.
You are special, I'm special and we can all be special like my pencil.
In this term 3 my favourite subject is Art. Art is cool, art is fun, art can be your number one subject.
I have a brother and a sister they are so cute and so lovely. They are both four months and one day old. We are 12 years apart.
When I grow up I would like to travel around the world. But to travel I would have to have a good education and a good job so I can have a lot of money to travel.
I like to play sports I am not good at running but I am good at some sports I have a lot to learn.

No comments: